We are TheETA.
Education Technology Alliance
Enabling all learners to thrive, achieve and contribute in
an increasingly digital society and culture
We offer a Schools Award which aims to set the
National and International Standard for Ed Tech and
TheETA Schools Award
National and International Standard for Ed Tech and Learning.
Recognition for the great ways you use Ed Tech in school to improve outcomes and make learning creative and joyful.
- EdTech Impact included in the Department for Education’s official list of free resources to support home learning.As one of the listed suppliers within EdTech Impact catalogue – we’re advocate for this message of wanting to provide help and support to all educators during the COVID-19 pandemic. Details here.
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): list of online education resources for home educationYou may not necessarily agree with listing a group of providers as it could cause serious impact for those that ‘did not make the cut’ – but here is the latest from the DfE: https://lnkd.in/g6AbC5p
- Temporary Adjustments to CLA Licences for Schools and HE InstitutionsPublishers have been responding generously to support schools and higher education institutions forced to adapt to remote teaching following closures due to COVID-19. PLS is pleased to be able to complement those individual initiatives through temporary adjustments to both the schools and HE collective licences administered by Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA). This is only possible […]
- Check out how to audit your school’s digital readinessIn light of recent events and the inevitable school closures we are likely to experience over the coming weeks, we at TheETA wanted to provide schools with the opportunity to evaluate their education technology and forward plan for improving use once children and students return to school. To facilitate this we’d set up a quick […]
- Digital Skills and the All Party Parliamentary GroupAt the first meeting of the APPG for Digital Skills, Tim Scratcherd, operations director, presented on Digital Skills. Here is a summary: What are digital skills? Digital skills are skills with digital tools. Having them means being able to use digital tools to get things done. Digital tools are simply applications or apps. The core […]
- Schools Cannot Afford ComputingA recent Ofsted report of a qualitative survey of schools indicates that schools are responding to financial pressures by reducing curriculum breadth. It will come as no surprise that this has had a negative impact on the delivery of Computing in both primary and secondary schools, with the consequence that children leave school less prepared […]