Damian Hinds' Vision for Ed Tech in Schools
Under the heading
'Schools must harness cutting edge technology to engage and inspire the next generation'
the Education Minister gives a vision for the role of Ed Tech in Learning. He highlights five key opportunities to work together.
- technology has the potential to make assessment far more effective and efficient
- technology can help professional development for teachers throughout their careers
- innovative new technology can reduce the administrative burden on teachers
- technology can help access and inclusion for children with different backgrounds and abilities
- technology can break down the walls of the traditional classroom.
Please comment now in the community.